Graphite carbon ceramic Mechanical parts
Packaging Details Vacuum Packing, Export Carton, Wooden Box
Port:ShenZhen port China
Lead Time :10-30days after receiving payment
SupplyAbility: 1000000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Graphite carbon ceramic Mechanical parts
For compressors, pumps, valves, chemicals, instruments, meters, etc. It is the basis of manufacturing all kinds of graphite sealing materials.
1.Long-term use without maintenance;
2.;Be able in a wide temperature range;
3. Metal substrate has good shock absorption;
4.Resistant to dust, corrosion resistance, impact resistance and resistance to edge load apacity;
5.Has a low coefficient of friction and smooth, no "sticky" phenomenon;
6. Designed for high static load and dynamic load
7. Suitable for reciprocating, rotary and oscillating so frequent and difficult to form a film starts the occasion
8.Has a very low wear rate, long service life.
1. Good thermal stability: Special formula targeting the shock heating and shock cooling use conditions of graphite crucible2. Good corrosion resistance and impact resistance performance can ensure the reliability of product quality.3. Good resistance to strong acid and alkali4. Good thermal conductivity can greatly shorten the melting time and save energy.5. The ash content of graphite crucible is less than 300pp, which can ensure that precious metal is free from pollution during smelting.Graphite Crucible for Metal SmeltingGraphite crucible has excellent wear resistance, thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity, etc. Using this graphite crucible can improve service life, reduce current consumption, save energy and reduce system load.
High-purity Graphite Rod
The company uses high-quality low-ash materials, which are made into high-purity graphite after high temperature graphitization and ash removal. The production standards comply with JB/T 2750-2006 completely.Characterized by high strength, good thermal shock resistance, high temperature resistance, oxidation resistance, small resistivity, corrosion resistance and easy precision machining, high-purity graphite is an ideal inorganic non-metallic material.Applications1. Graphite plate and grid plate for emission electron tube, thyratron and mercury arc rectifier2. Graphite boat container, crucible and heating element for semiconductor technology, and heater for single crystal furnace
3. Graphite container for metal gasification, mold for continuous casting, graphite mold plate for pressure sintering, graphite electrode for electrical discharge machining, etc.
Graphite Machined Parts
Main Products for Different Applications:1. Aluminum industry applied graphite degassing rotor, graphite baffle plate2. Copper and copper alloys smelting applied graphite dies, molds, tubes, stoppers, downspouts, crystalizers, sleeves etc.3. Precious metal, rare earth and other non ferrous metal casting industries applied various graphite parts other non-ferrous metal casting industries applied various graphite parts, such as graphite crucible, mold, rods, tiles etc.4. Various industrial furnaces applied graphite heating units and structural parts. Such as graphite heaters, support, crucibles in three parts and one body, disc, tray, boat, container, setter, rods, tubes, bricks, rings, plates etc.5. Glass smelting applied graphite molds, crucibles, plates etc.6. Mechanical industry applied graphite bricks, graphite denseners, chilling bricks etc.7. Electronics, photovoltaic industries applied graphite parts, such as graphite crucible, molds and plates etc.Graphite plate Graphite RingCharacterized by high strength, good thermal shock resistance, high temperature resistance, oxidation resistance, small resistivity, corrosion resistance and easy precision machining, high-purity graphite is an ideal inorganic non-metallic material.Applications1. Graphite plate and grid plate for emission electron tube, thyratron and mercury arc rectifier2. Graphite boat container, crucible and heating element for semiconductor technology, and heater for single crystal furnace