Mining Laboratory Ceramic Crucibles Gold Assaying
Precious Metal Analysis Mining Laboratory Laboratory Testing Mineral Assaying Fire Assaying Gold Assaying Features： Long Lasting, can be used many times High mechanical strength designed to withstand severe thermal shocks Special formula, curing and pressing process Can withstand extremely corrosive fire assay environments Can withstand repetitive thermal shocks from 1350 degree celcius to room temperature.
Ceramic Graphite Crucible
Features of Graphite Crucible
1. Good thermal stability: Special formula targeting the shock heating and shock cooling use conditions of graphite crucible
2. Good corrosion resistance and impact resistance performance can ensure the reliability of product quality.
3. Good resistance to strong acid and alkali
4. Good thermal conductivity can greatly shorten the melting time and save energy.
5. The ash content of graphite crucible is less than 300pp, which can ensure that precious metal is free from pollution during smelting.
Ceramic Alumina crucible
High purity ceramic alumina crucible parameters:
1.Material : High purity alumina oxide 99%
2.Application: used for testing laboratory and a variety of industrial analysis.
3. Resistant to sudden cold and hot, un-explosive.
4. Max working temperature 1800. High chemical etching resistance